Technical Project Manager
We are looking for qualified Project Managers to become a part of our Software Implementation Delivery and Services Team. In this role, you will work as part of a team implementing our Sales Compensation and Incentive Management software solutions using the latest technologies. This role is responsible for becoming a subject matter and technical expert for the Prowess™ Software Solutions Suite.
You will be working with dynamic and growing organizations while having your hunger for variety and challenge satisfied. You will have a multi-faceted position, which will blend specific project-oriented technical tasks with project management and account management responsibilities. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong business consulting, project ownership, and technical skills through previous work experience.
- Work closely with internal resources and client team to implement the Prowess application.
- Perform requirements gathering, blueprinting, project plans, testing plans, contingency and cutover plans, and post-implementation support.
- Ensure project objectives, deliverables, deadlines, and requirements are clear and agreed upon by the client, senior management, and internal team members.
- Manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders, with a focus on setting expectations and maintaining ongoing client satisfaction through effective project management and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Coordinate software upgrades and related testing activities as required.
- Develop project plans and scope, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, manage issues and risks, and escalate project related issues to appropriate levels of management as required.
- Maintain open, clear, and constant communication among internal team, client, and senior management.
- Continuously monitor project progress and compose detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management, preferably over software development projects.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and prioritization skills.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- General working knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to achieve results while remaining committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan.
- Employer-Paid Life and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- PTO and Paid Vacation Days.
- Corporate Partnership with Lifetime Fitness.
- Bonus Plan.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.