Software Configuration Support Specialist
Thatcher Technology Group is looking for a passionate individual who will be a member of our growing Configuration Implementation Support Team. In this role, you will work as part of a team to implement our Sales Force Compensation and Incentive Management software solutions using the latest technologies and methodologies.
You will be working with dynamic and growing organizations while having your hunger for variety and challenge satisfied. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are self-motivated team players. This position requires collaboration with both the client’s technical staff and business users.
- Develop expertise in Thatcher’s applications, tools and interfaces to better comprehend customer issues.
- Identify and document product bugs and escalate to development team for resolution
- Manage and track all issues through resolution.
- Execute installations, upgrades, and configurations according to work instructions and standards of applications, tools, and interfaces.
- Set up and test Thatcher’s software products, tools, interfaces, and supporting applications.
- Participate and facilitate the go-live support of new installations and major upgrades.
- Deliver accurate project documentation and participation in project management as required.
- Occasionally be on-call for highly critical system issues and for strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year of general support/help desk experience; Tier 2 support experience highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Familiarity with Windows Server troubleshooting.
- Basic working knowledge of SQL; Some knowledge of programming or scripting a plus.
- Ability to think independently, creatively solve problems, and work confidently and effectively as part of a project team.
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable learning new software by exploration.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan.
- Employer-Paid Life and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- PTO and Paid Vacation Days.
- Corporate Partnership with Lifetime Fitness.
- Bonus Plan.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.