Quality Assurance Analyst
We are looking for an experienced full-time, permanent Quality Assurance Analyst to join our application development team. Our growing software development company needs talented people who possess strong deductive reasoning skills, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. Prior experience in the software industry strongly preferred.
You will be working with dynamic and growing organizations while having your hunger for variety and challenge satisfied. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to developing routine tests, and coordinating the testing effort. This position will work with Developers and Project Managers to develop, maintain, and execute quality assurance testing procedures.
- Handle complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues.
- Create, prepare, develop, and execute test plans and test scripts.
- Log, track, and verify resolution of software defects.
- Manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines amid shifting priorities, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Leverage expert level knowledge and understanding of test plan, test scripts, test procedures, and expected results to contribute to the successful testing of software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in scripting or programming.
- Have excellent analytical skills with a high level in QA practice creating/maintaining test plans, scripts, executing scripts, and reporting defects.
- Be self-motivating and a quick learner who can adapt to constantly changing requirements and project demands efficiently and effectively.
- Be able to lead analytical thought groups to clarify requirements and understand design, with a focus on desired outcome.
- Be well-versed in testing methodologies (white vs. black box test work, system vs. functional) and software process methodologies.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan.
- Employer-Paid Life and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- PTO and Paid Vacation Days.
- Corporate Partnership with Lifetime Fitness.
- Bonus Plan.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.