Mid-Level .Net Developer
We are looking for a focused and goal-oriented Mid-Level .Net Developer to join our growing team. You will be working with dynamic and growing organizations while having your hunger for variety and challenge satisfied.
This full-time, permanent position handles functions such as system design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation, and client service as needed. The ideal candidate will be capable of working both independently and in a team setting in design, development, testing, deployment and problem solving. Additionally, the successful incumbent will be self-motivating and a quick learner who can adapt to constantly changing requirements and project demands efficiently and effectively. Previous experience in the software industry strongly preferred.
- Successfully complete assigned development tasks such as testing, functional specification, deployment, etc.
- Identify defects and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Work independently, within the development team, and with other teams such as QA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering software components in addition to developing in C# (.Net) and ASP MVC.
- Knowledge in CSS and Web Responsive Design preferred.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Safe Harbor 401k Plan.
- Employer-Paid Life and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- PTO and Paid Vacation Days.
- Corporate Partnership with Lifetime Fitness.
- Bonus Plan.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.